Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Post: Halloween cartoons

I'm going to post my list of favorite Halloween or Halloween themed cartoons.
while waiting for technical issues to be resolved.
(comments)
*It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
( I got a rock)
* Garfield's Halloween
*Lonesome Ghosts
(I know you.. you're a ghost)
*Trick-Or-Treat
(Donald Duck tries to put one over on his nephews)
*The Flying Sorceress
(Tom & Jerry: Tom is tired of being yelled at, so he becomes a witch's new cat)
*Fright to the Finish
(Bluto tries to scare Popeye & Olive Oyl)
*Witch's Night Out
(Just saw this one in 2007)
*Halloween is Grinch Night
*The Skeleton Dance
*The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
(from the "Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad")
*Transylvania 65000
(Bugs Bunny meets a vampire at a castle)


There are some other wonderful blogs listed on The Countdown to Halloween
so join me and other blogs and sites.

These folowing links I found through the countdown from 2009:


Those sites cover the cartoons and specials better than I could at this hour.

And from 2010:
A place where you can review movies and specials that are good for the younger children who might be scared of some spookier entertainment

so go give those sites a visit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fenwright Manor on Blogspot

The Haunted Library