Friday, July 17, 2009

Rollercoaster Tycoon Showcase: A Day to Remember

Today is the 54th anniversary of Disneyland, so in the spirit of the signifigance of today on the theme park industry I am going share some of my Magic Kingdom screenshots from my 5th Magic Kingdom sim on RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.






This is the castle which greets guests to Fantasyland.





                                                           
This is the Main Street train Station
                                                     


I hope you enjoy this exhibition while I search far and wide for the next exhibit of the obscure.
--------Mr. Fenwright
(I am in no way affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or their parks around the world. I am in no way affiliated with Atari Interactive.)
"Magic Kingdom" and "RollerCoaster Tycoon" are properties of their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fenwright Manor on Blogspot

The Haunted Library