Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Post: Old Halloween Decorations

Good Evening, for this special exhibition, May I present blow mold illuminated Halloween decorations from the late 1960's or early 1970's. Though my research is not complete, I believe one of them to be made by Empire Plastics.








This picture is from my Halloween decorations circa 2004. From the left to right is a pumpkin wearing a witch hat on top of corn stalks, in the middle is a porcelain black cat from the mid 1980's and on the end is a scarecrow. (Some of you sharp eyed patrons might see the legs from "Disco Witch" featured in a previous post). The decorations are iluuminated with standard C5 Christmas lights.
(I wanted to embed my video from my other myspace account, but for some reason it will not show up.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Fenwright Manor on Blogspot

The Haunted Library