Monday, June 7, 2010

Up is relative

Technical difficulties have prevented me from posting often, as the camera I use drains batteries really fast. I hope to resolve this soon or it could be a long time before posting again. With that out of the way, I am disheartend to hear that Reis O'Brien has decided to pull the plug on Geek Orthodox, but I can understand, blogging can be stressful at times. I read it every day just to see what was next. I had hoped to get my King Randor exhibit up before it was gone. And I read that it was the 25th anniversary of one of my favorite childhood movies " The Goonies" at http://www.brandedinthe80s.com/. I had wanted to post my copy of the movie magazine here, but I must have some gremlins hiding in the museum. And as for the blog title, it's my response to " What's Up?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fenwright Manor on Blogspot

The Haunted Library