Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Post : The Original Monster Mash (UK version)

The Original Monster Mash by Bobby " Boris" Pickett from London Records
Simulated Stereo (1973)


As far and wide as the internet is, I cannot find any good information on this LP.  As far as I can tell, it is a UK release from 1973.  I wonder if my readers can send any info/corrections.  But enough of that, here is the track listing:

side A
  1. The Monster Mash
  2. Graveyard Shift
  3. Blood Bank Blues
  4. Rabian- The Fiendage Idol
  5. Monster's Holiday
  6. Monster Minuet
side B
  1. Transylvania Twist
  2. Sinister Stomp
  3. Me and My Mummy
  4. Monster Mash Party
  5. Bela's Bash  *
  6. Let's Fly Away
(* #5 spelled as Bella's Bash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fenwright Manor on Blogspot

The Haunted Library