Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Countdown to Halloween 2011

What a blast I had last year, (I probably already typed that). So Countdown to Halloween 2011 is coming up, want to join?   I had several favorite blogs added to my reading list.  A note to some of  the bloggers as to why  these blogs are  being listed as Not Safe For Work is that they may contain objectionable material such as Violence, Gore, Strong Language, and  Nudity.   I am not trying to insult the creative people behind these sites, its just that some of my readers may be offended and  have to proceed at their own risk.  If you would like to join in the countdown, go to Countdown to Halloween

Now onto last years 80 plus favorites:  (* denotes already favorite reading list before 2010)


Go give them  a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fenwright Manor on Blogspot

The Haunted Library